- Video output to
- MP4 (using H264 / AAC codecs)
- MOV (using H264 / AAC and Apple codecs)
- Frame capture to the frame buffer, BMP, JPEG, and PNG files
- Video processing and effects
- image overlay
- text overlay
- brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, etc.
- a lot of other effects
- Multiply output screens support
- GPU-accelerated video effects using OpenGL
API and demo applications for XCode (ObjectiveC) are available.
Mac OS X Mavericks and later are supported. Right now, only x86-64 CPU architecture is supported. Please contact us to get an ARM build.
The trial version displays a watermark on the video window.
The regular license is billed annually and automatically renewed each year. You can cancel your subscription at any time.