Deployment of Media Player SDK (Delphi/ActiveX)
To use SDK on PC without SDK installed you must deploy SDK components.
Automatic (silent) installers (admin rights required)
- Base package (always required) – Delphi or ActiveX
- FFMPEG package (for file / IP camera source) – x86
- VLC source package (for file / IP camera source) – x86 or x64
Manual installation (admin rights required)
- Install VC++ 2010 SP1 redist x86 x64
- Copy MFP DLL’s from Redist\Filters to application folder
- Copy and COM-register (using regsvr32.exe or any other way) SDK DirectShow filters: VisioForge_Audio_Effects_4.ax, VisioForge_Dump.ax, VisioForge_RGB2YUV.ax, VisioForge_Video_Effects_Pro.ax, VisioForge_YUV2RGB.ax
- Add folder with filters to system environment variable PATH if your application exe file in another folder
- To install FFMPEG: Copy all files from Redist\FFMPEG folder, add this folder to Windows system PATH variable.
- To install VLC (x86): Copy all files from Redist\VLC folder, COM-register (using regsvr32.exe or any other way) .ax file, add environment variable VLC_PLUGIN_PATH, specify value as VLC\plugins folder.
To COM-register all DirectShow filters in some folder you can also put reg_special.exe from SDK redist to folder with filters and run it with admin rights.