Video Capture SDK .Net / Video Edit SDK .Net 7.8 or later required.
- Start Main Demo
- Select the "Enabled" checkbox on the Network Streaming tab
- Select the "External" radio button
- Start preview or capture
- Open Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder
- Select VisioForge Network Source
- Specify resolution, frame rate, and other settings
- Select VisioForge Network Source Audio
- Connect to Adobe Flash Media Server
- Press Start to start streaming to a server
Now your video from SDK is streamed to FMS. You are able to apply effects and so on the fly. Also, you can stop SDK if needed, choose another device and start again. Video becomes black on a server but no stopped.