Install .Net SDK's into Visual Studio
1. Create WinForms / WPF project (we using WinForms but for WPF all very similar).
2. Create new Toolbox item group, call it VisioForge.
3. Right mouse click, select Choose items menu item.
4. In dialog click Browse button and select VisioForge.Controls.UI.dll assembly. You must select x86 or x64 (AnyCPU) assembly.
5. You can see various SDK controls now in dialog. Click OK to add them to toolbox.
6. Open project settings. Set x86 or AnyCPU, same as selected assembly.
7. Add control to the form. Well done!