Currently, IIS Smooth Streaming is supported in Video Capture SDK .Net and Video Edit SDK .Net. We’ll use the Main Demo application.
First, you must configure the IIS server to support Smooth Streaming.
- Install Web Platform Installer.
- Install IIS Media Services.
3. Open IIS Manager.
4. Open Live Smooth Streaming Publishing Points item. Add point.
5. Configure the name as shown on the screenshot.
6. Configure additional parameters. Enable checkbox like shown in the picture.
7. Enable playback on mobile devices.
8. Download Smooth Streaming Player Silverlight control provided by Microsoft. Unpack it. Copy .xap file to website folder, copy .html and rename to index.html. Open in a text editor, replace initparams to this text.
9. Start publishing point.
10. Configure streaming settings in the demo application. You must enable network streaming, specify Smooth Streaming to use, set the publishing point URL. Start playback.
11. Now, you can see that our SDK is connected to IIS.
12. Open http://localhost/ in your browser.
For HTML5 streaming to iOS devices, create the following HTML file